Asaf Reindel represents public and private companies in connection with domestic and international mergers and acquisitions and debt financings, private equity and hedge funds in connection with their investments, and both in connection with commercial contracts, compliance, and employment issues. He also represents high-level executives in the negotiation of employment agreements.
- Representation of AcceloWeb (IL) Ltd., an Israeli-based technology company, and its venture capital investor and other shareholders in its sale to Limelight Networks, Inc., a U.S. publicly-traded provider of online content delivery services.
- Representation of a major private equity fund in connection with a substantial number of investments and exit transactions in the People’s Republic of China, including an IPO of one of the fund's portfolio companies.
- Representation of an Israeli-based technology company in a venture debt financing transaction with an Israeli private equity fund.
- Representation of a U.S.-based hedge fund in connection with numerous investments in private and public companies in India, including in the financial services, real estate, media, and other industries.
- Representation of an Israeli-based technology company and its shareholders in connection with the sale of substantially all of its assets to a U.S. publicly traded company.
- Representation of the management team of a startup real estate company in connection with the initial major investment by a U.S. hedge fund and their employment with their company.
- Representation of an India-based investment fund, as U.S. counsel, in connection with a $20 million venture capital investment related to the restructuring of a U.S. technology company with an India-based subsidiary.
- Representation of Western Wireless International Corporation in connection with the sale of an Austrian cellular telephone company to Deutsche Telekom for in excess of $1 billion.
- Representation of an online media company in connection with contractual, employment, and other matters related to its day-to-day operations.
- Representation of a senior employee of a large real estate group in his executive employment and partnership arrangement with a subsidiary of such group, and in connection with the employment of an officer of the subsidiary to be in charge of a foreign office.
Prior to joining Friedman Kaplan, Mr. Reindel practiced at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP. He is a native speaker of Hebrew.
Columbia Law School, L.L.M. (2001)
Tel Aviv University Law School, LL.B., magna cum laude (1999)
State of New York
Chief Justice Aharon Barak, Supreme Court of Israel
Honors and Awards
Kent Scholar, Columbia Law School