Dan Greenberg has a broad corporate practice and regularly serves as outside general counsel, advising companies, family offices, and high-net worth individuals on day-to-day employment matters, proposed investments, loan agreements and other commercial contracts, and corporate governance issues. He also has an extensive transactional practice, including representing clients in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investments and divestitures, and negotiating employment and severance agreements.
- Representation of T-Mobile USA, Inc. in connection with the negotiation and drafting of infrastructure and software acquisition agreements with each of Ericsson Inc. and Nokia Siemens Networks US LLC for T-Mobile’s build-out of its LTE network, in transactions valued in the aggregate in excess of $3 billion.
- Representation of a manufacturer of highly-engineered aerospace hydraulic and fuel system components for commercial and military aircraft in its acquisition by publicly-owned TransDigm Group, Inc. for a purchase price in excess of $250 million.
- Representation of a sports and entertainment benefit program provider and online ticket marketplace in the sale of its business to a leading travel and entertainment company.
- Representation of an online book publisher in its acquisition of two e-book publishing businesses.
- Representation of the Special Litigation Committee of the Board of Directors of the H.J. Heinz Company in the investigation and evaluation of shareholder demand letters and derivative actions filed in connection with the Board’s approval of Heinz’s $28 billion merger transaction with Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and 3G Capital Partners Ltd.
Prior to joining Friedman Kaplan, Dan practiced at Chadbourne & Parke LLP.
Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2005)
Cornell University, B.S. (2001)
State of New York
State of Connecticut
Honors and Awards
Golden Key Honor Society
Law Review and Publications
Fordham Law Review