Jessica Julich represents companies in a wide variety of industries in connection with financings, asset sales, joint ventures, employment, and other matters.
- Representation of FlightSafety International Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, in its formation of a joint venture with TRU Simulation + Training Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) company.
- Representation of an insurance brokerage company in connection with the sale of its assets.
- Representation of PAVmed, a multi-product medical device company, in connection with various financing activities.
- Representation of a cyber intelligence firm in connection with employment matters.
- Pro bono representation, in conjunction with the Legal Aid Society, of a client in connection with a Medicaid overpayment matter.
Prior to joining Friedman Kaplan, Ms. Julich was an associate at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, where she represented clients in both public offerings and in merger and acquisition transactions of public and private companies.
Harvard Law School, J.D. (2017)
Cornell University, B.A. (2013)
State of New York
Law Review and Publications
Technical Editor, Harvard Law and Policy Review